Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting through

The item I have used the most that was given to me after graduation, outside of my really nice purple towel, is a book called "Prayer and Praises for a Graduate.

It was given to me by a pastor from Marshalltown who I did not have much of a relationship with, we had worked together a little on camp stuff and most of the time I made fun of him behind his back for being a pretend indian. But whenever something is troubling me, I can open up the book and there will be a page that helps.

Somehow, God is gonna make me better for this, even though right now I force myself to eat because I am never hungry and all I want to do is sleep. Even though I just wish the pain would go away, I know it won't for awhile, but God is gonna make me better through this.

Until then, I really hope that they keep making food that looks really good so even when I do not feel like eating I can make myself eat.

No comments: